Senior Class of 2023
Application Procedure for $2,000 College Scholarship
If you are a high school senior in the Class of 2023 and attend one of the following high schools (Crow, ECCO, Elmira, Harrisburg, Junction City, Kalapuya, Monroe, North Eugene, Triangle Lake, or Willamette), then you can apply for a $2,000 scholarship for college expenses for the 2023-24 school year. You must attend a college, university, or trade/training school within the State of Oregon. Please see your high school counselor or college coordinator for further information after January 23, 2023.
Airport Rotary Foundation
Scholarship Renewal Information
Quest Scholars, Alvord Scholars, and All Renewals
Deadline Date: RECEIVED by Saturday, April 15, 2023
Mailing Address: Airport Rotary Foundation
1574 Coburg Road, #188
Eugene, OR 97401-4802
Amount: Renewals will be for $1,000 for the 2023-24 school year
By the deadline date of Saturday, April 15, 2023, you must apply by completing the requirements.
Note: The renewal letter application must contain your name, mailing address, cell number, and email address. We will use this information to confirm with you our receipt of your application materials, and, if needed, where to send your scholarship check if you can’t attend the annual scholarship breakfast.
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR RENEWAL APPLICATION:
- In one WHITE envelope, please mail your official college transcript and answers to the following three questions to the address listed above;
- Submit your answers to the questions by attaching a PDF file to an e-mail (Word has the ability to save a document as a PDF file) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you can either mail the official transcript (in a sealed envelope from the
Registrar’s Office) to our address listed above, OR you can request an e-transcript be
sent from the Registrar’s Office to our Foundation’s gmail address. The Registrar will
send it to us with secure passcode protection.
Please answer all three questions on one page, single-spaced, and number your answers:
- What have you learned about yourself and college in the past year?
- What is your current major and/or minor?
- Are you on-track to graduate?
PLEASE START THE RENEWAL PROCESS NO LATER THAN MARCH 1, 2023.