Senior Class of 2018
Application Procedure for $2,000 College Scholarship
If you are a high school senior in the Class of 2018 and attend one of the following high schools (Crow, ECCO, Elmira, Harrisburg, Junction City, Kalapuya, Monroe, North Eugene, Triangle Lake, or Willamette), then you can apply for a $2,000 scholarship to apply to college expenses for the 2018-19 school year. You must attend a college, university, or trade/training school within the State of Oregon. Please see your high school counselor or college coordinator for further information after January 16, 2018.
Airport Rotary Foundation
Scholarship Renewal Information
Quest Scholars, Alvord Scholars, and All Renewals
Deadline Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018
Mailing Address: Airport Rotary Foundation
1574 Coburg Road, #188
Eugene, OR 97401-4802
Amount: Renewals will be for $1,000 for the 2018-19 school year
You can apply by Sunday, April 15, 2018 by completing the following requirements:
- In one envelope please mail your official college transcript and answers to the following three questions to the address listed above
- Please answer all three questions on one page, single spaced, and include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and cell phone number
- What have you learned about yourself and college over the past year?
- What is your current major and/or minor?
- Are you on-track to graduate?