Senior Class of 2019
Application Procedure for $2,000 College Scholarship
If you are a high school senior in the Class of 2019 and attend one of the following high schools (Crow, ECCO, Elmira, Harrisburg, Junction City, Kalapuya, Monroe, North Eugene, Triangle Lake, or Willamette), then you can apply for a $2,000 scholarship for college expenses for the 2019-20 school year. You must attend a college, university, or trade/training school within the State of Oregon. Please see your high school counselor or college coordinator for further information after January 15, 2019.
Airport Rotary Foundation
Scholarship Renewal Information
Quest Scholars, Alvord Scholars, and All Renewals
Deadline Date: Postmarked by Monday, April 15, 2019
Mailing Address: Airport Rotary Foundation
1574 Coburg Road, #188
Eugene, OR 97401-4802
Amount: Renewals will be for $1,000 for the 2019-20 school year
By the postmark deadline date of Monday, April 15, 2019, you must apply by completing the requirements.
NEW THIS YEAR, YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR RENEWAL APPLICATION:
- In one WHITE envelope, please mail your official college transcript and answers to the following three questions to the address listed above;
- Submit your answers to the questions by attaching a PDF file to an e-mail that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Word has the ability to save a document as a PDF file). You will still need to send an official transcript either as a hard copy through the mail or electronically, if your school supports secure electronic transcripts.
Please answer all three questions on one page, single spaced, and include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and cell phone number:
- What have you learned about yourself and college over the past year?
- What is your current major and/or minor?
- Are you on-track to graduate?